Sunday, February 16, 2014

Cabin Fever

I'm really beginning to despise the snow. There has been a minimum of two feet of it everywhere I look for weeks! Argh!

This is the view out my front window:
The lumps under the window are 3-foot tall bushes. Yeah.

A few years ago, I'd have been loving this. Every weekend would have seen me hitting the slopes with my hubby. Now, it's too cold for me to take my munchkin anywhere and I hate driving in this crap. I haven't gotten my hair cut in more than two months because of getting snowed in at the most inopportune times. I'm looking shaggy.

To top it all off, I have actually gone through all of my crafting supplies. All of what I am keeping is organized and put away and the stuff that will be going in the garage sale or to the thrift store is boxed up. But, it's sitting in a massive pile on the floor, waiting. Waiting to be taken out of the house. And, why can it not leave the house? Because of all this damn snow! Half of my craft room is filled with crap that isn't supposed to even be there!

All of that stuff being stuck in my craft room and me being stuck in the house are making me feel stuck in other areas. I haven't been paying attention to my to-do list like I should be. And, I have an awesome to-do list. See. It's magnetic.

I also have no creative drive, lately. :p Damned snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment